The Mission Editor is used for creating and sharing your own Missions.Each Mission consists of:
- Levels, each consisting of
- - Level Spawners containing Level Spawner Objects
- - Level Decorations containing Level Decoration Objects
After finishing the last Level, the Mission is completed, and the end game cutscene is shown.
A few tips when designing Missions.
- be careful with your object count. A lot of objects (250+) will probably cause a slowdown on some devices. It all depends on the object type though.
- make sure your Level Goals can actually be completed!
- very large objects (over 512x512) can cause slowdown on slow devices, like most tablets or phones. So keep that in mind when designing levels.
If you have any question regarding level design, feel free to post them in our Forum